Applications for the 2022 XR Brain Jam are open closed.
- Participation in the XR Brain Jam is limited.
- Those interested in participating must apply and will be notified of acceptance in May 2022.
- We’re looking for both researchers and developers, including programmers, designers, and other creatives working in visual arts, storytelling, and audio.
- Selection will be based on combination of individual or team resources and skill sets, makeup of teams and need for balance of creative and engineering skill sets.
- For developers especially, experience working with XR technologies or access to XR equipment is a definite plus, but not required.
- Participating means committing to the entire duration of the jam. The time commitment on June 25th will be approximately 3 hours. The time commitment during the main jam on July 9th through 11th will be from Saturday afternoon through Monday evening, lasting until 10pm on Saturday and Sunday.
- It is free to apply to the XR Brain Jam. If accepted, a $50 seat reservation fee is required. This fee is waived for any returning XR Brain Jam alumni.
- The XR Brain Jam will follow the same health & safety guidelines as the 2022 Games for Change Festival – you can see those guidelines here: https://festival.gamesforchange.org/faq