Applications for the 2023 XR Brain Jam have closed.
- Participation in the XR Brain Jam is limited.
- Those interested in participating must apply and will be notified of acceptance by June 2023.
- We’re looking for both researchers and developers, including programmers, designers, and other creatives working in visual arts, storytelling, and audio.
- Selection will be based on combination of individual or team resources and skill sets, makeup of teams and need for balance of creative and engineering skill sets.
- For developers especially, experience working with XR technologies or access to XR equipment is a definite plus, but not required.
- Participating means committing to the entire duration of the jam. The time commitment on July 8th will be approximately 4 hours. The in-person time commitment during the main jam on July 14th through 16th will be from Friday afternoon through Sunday evening, lasting until 10pm on Friday and Saturday and until 7pm on Sunday.
- It is free to apply to the XR Brain Jam. If accepted, a $50 seat reservation fee is required. This fee is waived for any returning XR Brain Jam alumni.
- Notice of acceptance will be sent by June 1st.