Applications for the 2021 XR Brain Jam have closed.
- Participation in the XR Brain Jam is limited.
- Those interested in participating must apply and will be notified of acceptance in May 2021.
- We’re looking for both researchers and developers, including programmers, designers, and other creatives working in visual arts, storytelling, and audio.
- For developers especially, experience working with XR technologies or access to XR equipment a plus, but not required.
- Participating means committing to the entire duration of the jam. The time commitment on June 19th and June 20th will be approximately 2-3 hours each day. During the following weekend, participants should be available to work with their teams from 5pm EDT on Friday until 7pm EDT on Sunday, and plan to attend about 5 hours of structured jam events over those three days.
- Selection will be based on combination of individual or team resources and skill sets, makeup of teams and need for balance of creative and engineering skill sets.
- It is free to apply to the XR Brain Jam. If accepted, a $20 seat reservation fee is required. This fee is waived for any returning XR Brain Jam alumni.